Monday, May 16, 2011

Yet another photo post

These were taken in Adelaide, and have been tinkered with :-)

Daydreaming

 I was originally going to make this one entirely black and white, but then I got creative :-p


A Leaf on the Wind

That leaf made my opinion of this picture change a lot. Before I saw it when I actually looked at the pic on my computer, I thought it was pretty good. Then I noticed the leaf and considered it flawed; a real shame and a waste of a good photo. Then I embraced the leaf, made it a feature, and am pleased with how it turned out. A metaphor for our own flaws, perhaps?


Concentric Circles

This photo was also intended to be in B&W, and I'm pleased with how it turned out. I did some tinkering with brightness and contrast to make it look better and I'm quite happy with it over all.



This was originally just a picture of a pretty window, but then I noticed that the lights from the chandelier matched up really well with the patterns in the glass. I thought about different ways of showing this off and decided that desaturating everything else was the way to go.

So, here you have it! Me and Photoshop :-)

1 comment:

  1. i hope your camera comes enclosed with a free sample of this talent.

    ReplyDelete