Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Never. Again.

Tried a day without medication yesterday. It was interesting - It's been a while since I've started something, changed my mind, started something else, changed my mind, started a third thing, changed my mind gone back to the first thing, changed my mind...

Then I got handed a stack of test to staple and was glad for something I could do while my mind raced and did loop-the-loops. Seriously, my brain is a one-woman air show, except sometimes I run out of the fancy stuff that leaves trails in the sky so you can't always see the path I took to get where I ended up going.

Mental ACROBATICS! My brain is an acrobat! It stretch, it can jump, it can turn itself upside down... It can also sometimes get a cramp, but even that is impressive!


BLEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment